As we continue to navigate restriction levels, we ask that you be aware of the following guidelines when attending our in-person services:
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please stay at home.
- Check in on arrival using our QR Connect Card system (or pen and paper if you prefer).
- Hand sanitiser is available around the church building.
- Face masks are currently optional, we respect your choice to wear a mask or not, whatever makes you most comfortable!
- We have plenty of space for everyone. We really want you to know you are not taking anyone’s spot, there is plenty of room for you! We still need to maintain physical distancing, and watch our room limits, but everyone is welcome!
We run three services each Sunday. We are currently meeting in-person and online. Whether it’s your first time at church, or you’ve gone to church for years, our Sunday services are a welcoming and safe place for you to explore faith and grow. We have three services to choose from, all with a focus on helping people connect with the life-giving message of Jesus.
There are three services each Sunday:
- 9 AM – A more traditional style of music.
- 11 AM – Meaningful contemporary worship.
- 6 PM – Focus on youth & young adults and going deeper
You can access our livestream for all three services at: yorkst.com.au/livestream