We run three services each Sunday, all of which are currently live-streamed due to government restrictions. Starting from the 3rd of November, we are adding outdoor communion and worship services which you can book using the links below.
Watch an update from Tim about the changes to services.
Our three live-streamed services will continue to run each Sunday, we are still unable to have the congregation in the building during these services. We’re looking forward to a time where this can happen in a safe way.
There are three services streamed each Sunday:
- 9 AM – A more traditional style of music.
- 11 AM – Meaningful contemporary worship.
- 6 PM – Focus on youth & young adults and going deeper
Visit yorkst.com.au/livestream to watch live stream services.
Due to the limitations around numbers, we are asking that you book using the links below to make a reservation. This is primarily for two reasons:
- So that we can obtain a list of people who are attending, so that there is enough room for everyone and as a requirement to allow contract tracing, in the event it was required.
- There is no contingency to move inside. The event will be cancelled if the weather does not permit. A decision will be made two hours ahead of the event as to whether it proceeds due to weather and all registered people will be notified.
Outdoor Communion Services
Commencing Sunday 8th of November, we are able to hold a new style OUTDOOR communion service, starting at 2:00 PM Sundays, repeated again at 4:00 PM. This won’t be recorded or streamed. Each service will be limited to 50 people at a time, under the current government guidelines.
This service will be centred around a time of communion, worship and a time of prayer and fellowship. This service will have a traditional feel, much like our 9 AM services, and will take place in the upper section of our rear carpark, weather permitting.
Outdoor Worship Sessions
Commencing Tuesday 3rd of November, there will be new OUTDOOR worship sessions, at 5:00pm, and repeated again at 7:00pm. Again, this won’t be recorded or streamed, and each service will be limited to 50 people at a time, under the current government guidelines.
The day of the week these services are on may alter from week to week depending on weather and will allow different people to attend on different nights that they might be available.
This service will be centred around contemporary worship, prayer and fellowship and again due to the limitations around numbers, we are asking that you book using the link supplied.
As we continue to navigate these restriction levels, we ask that you be aware of the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please stay at home.
- Face masks must be worn at all times. The only exception to this rule is for those who are speaking or leading songs from the front, or if a medical condition warrants an exemption.
- Check in on arrival and ensure you use hand sanitiser provided.
- Bathroom facilities for these two outdoor services, will be the unisex disabled toilet at the rear entry of the building and no other access to the building will be available at these times.
We are still working through other potential ways to connect over the next season, we cannot wait to join with you again in worship, prayer and fellowship as the body of Christ. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels for information as it comes to hand. If you need help in booking, or are looking for further information, please contact the church office.